Zephyr is a 3D audio binaural/surround reverb plugin based in higher-order Ambisonics (HOA), a speaker-independent format for representing 3D sound-fields suited for spatial audio systems. By designing an algorithmic reverb that operates directly in the Ambisonics domain, Zephyr extends the immersive quality and control of binaural and surround systems, parameterizing important spatial cues of early reflections, scattering patterns, and reverb distributions. The result is a complete spatial audio package for crafting 3D soundscapes in music, 360-video, virtual/augmented reality, and beyond.
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd order HOA encoder: 8 sources, Mercator projection panner
- HOA algorithmic reverb: Time, attack, size, reflection direction/inversion, scatter, modulation, high/low end dampening/resonator controls
- HOA rotator: Yaw, pitch, invert controls
- HOA decoder: Integrated binaural HRTF, stereo, quadraphonics, 5.1, hexagon/octagon speakers
- Early reflection processor: Delay, gain, low/high cut, width, direction, depth controls
- Early chorus processor: 1-7 multi-stages
- Sound-field visualizer: Real-time, brightness controls
- Multi-configurations: Input (16 multi-channels, mono, AmbiX) / Output (Headphone/AmbiX/Speaker setups)
- Free updates!
- 90+ presets to get you started
Sound Samples: Use headphones for best effect
Workflow: Basic Controls
Download & Specifications:
- Windows 7+: VST2 Win32 + x64, SSE2 enabled processor
- Mac OSX 10.7+: VST2/AU, SSE2 enabled processor
- Download link (Brief silence every 30 sec)
- Alternative link
- Alternative link 2
- Visit our storefront for pricing info on all our products. To directly order, click below!