Aeko is a Dub/Delay/Reverb plugin (VST/AU) that integrates a multi-effect feedback delay-line architecture with a 3D binaural far/near field panner. Motivated by the human ear’s abilities to separate sound-sources beyond traditional 2D stereo fields, Aeko turns simple samples and short loops into rich sequences arranged in both the 3D acoustic field and time. Eight fully customizable feedback delay-lines drive the source signal into separate point-sources placeable on an interactive spherical sound-stage, supporting both Head-related Transfer Function (HRTF) models and panning modes, interaural delay-free/neutral/elongated variants, and point-source spread/force controls.
- Equalizers: High/low cut, resonator, and dampening filters produce lo-fi to reverb-like decay effects.
- Modulation Morph: Delay-line modulation produces frequency-echo effects morphable into a 12 semi-tone pitch-shifter.
- Transient Processor: Adjustable envelope follower culls attack and release signal components, turning loops into quick snaps and smooth waves.
- Soft Clipper: Over-driven feedback gain produce distortion buildup effects with a hardness adjustable clipper.
- Fuser: Two stage component adds reflections to create swell and blur effects.
- Reverb Morph: Independent feedback delay-lines can be cross-mixed / swirled into creating reverb and shimmer effects.
- Overdrive: 10 distortion functions to choose from.
- Post-Filters: Low/High pass, resonant, 3-octave, and tilt variants.
- Tempo-Sync: Freely adjustable delay-line lengths can be synced with quarter, dotted, and triplet notes / DAW’s BPM.
- Parameter Linking: Delay-line effect processors can be linked to shared parameters or unlinked for independent modification.
- Spherical Sound Stage: Interactive GUI places/moves/toggles delay-line point-sources.
- 3D Panner Modes: Supports far/near field HRTF based models at all sampling rates and panning mode for loudspeaker setups.
- VU Meter: Watch those beats hit
- Free updates!
- 100+ Presets to get you started
Samples (Use headphones for best effect!)
Workflow: Making patterns and reverbs
Demo & Specifications
- Windows 7+: VST2 Win32 + x64, SSE2 enabled processor
- Mac OSX 10.7+: VST2/AU, SSE2 enabled processor
- Download Link (Brief silence every 30 sec)
- Alternative Link
- Alternative Link 2
- Visit our storefront for pricing info on all our products. To directly order, click below!
14 thoughts on “Aeko: 3D Dub/Delay/Reverb”
[…] NuSpace Audio releases Aeko – 3D Dub/Delay/Reverb: https://nuspaceaudio.com/2017/09/06/aeko-3d-dubdelayreverb/ Toontrack releases Superior Drummer 3 – Complete Drum Production Studio: […]
[…] the Aeko plugin with some new functionality, features, and minor […]
I just purchased this last week , is this another version, if so where is the LINK for a true download
Just click on the original download link from the Fastspring email. It should contain the newest version of the plugin.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Do I replace the old file (paste it) & do I have to license it again ?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Replace will do. You do not need to re-register.
[…] feature update for the Aeko plugin, adding some controls for post delay-line […]
[…] Audio has updated the Aeko plugin, adding new post delay-line filters and distortion […]
[…] Audio announces Immerse, our 3D audio bundle containing the Muze and Aeko plugins for VST/AU. Craft immersive soundscapes, spacious patterns, lush reverbs, and 3D mixes […]
[…] a preset browser to the GUI for the Muze and Aeko plugins after several requests by Ableton Live users. Ambisonics encoding for Aeko coming […]
[…] Audio has updated Muze to version 1.2.0 and Aeko to version […]
[…] Added the 7th reverb mode to Muze and made performance upgrades to Aeko. […]
[…] Aeko! New spatial dub-delay plugin, based on the 3D panner design of Muze. […]
[…] update: Switched to a new and hopefully more readable font for the Muze and Aeko […]