Muze is a multi-reverb VST/AU plugin that combines a 3D audio mixer with a high quality binaural near & far field model. The mixer component enables tight control over the early spatial impression of the acoustic field while psychoacoustic models add essential directional cues to help localize sound; our reverb designs integrate with the binaural cues, giving appropriate contrast for the early spatial impression to sit in.
Muze supports up to 8 input channels with an additional ninth summation channel that doubles as a delay unit. Channels are positioned along a spherical sound stage that feed into in a shared reverb component. Create whisper effects, wide impressions, impossible spaces. Up-mix mono sources into stereo/binaural. Virtualize 5.1+ to headphones by placing virtual speakers on the sound-stage. Switch to the panning mode for speaker setups.
- 9 reverb algorithms (Velvet, Lime, Twister, Indigo, Solarium, Osmose, Hedera, Zyphire, Neptune): Model characteristics of specular/diffuse, discrete/echo, modulated, shimmered, swelling, detuned, dispersed, bloom, and gated reflections.
- 8 channel virtualization: Position channels with automatable azimuth, elevation, and distance controls
- Anthropometric controls: Scale interaural time delay and align yaw/pitch head orientations
- Spin knob: Automate head-rotation, unleashing new possibilities for unique modulation effects
- Spatial-reverb design: Integrates direct-early-late reflections with the HRTF model, producing an immersive reverberant field.
- Space designer: Automate the space size, sound depth, high-frequency dampening, and reverb times
- Delay unit: Integrate an extra feedback delay-line with the reverb for creating DUB-type effects
- Rendering modes: Supports both 3D binaural and 2D panning processing
- Sampling rates: HRTFs internally resampled to DAW’s native rates
- Spherical 3D Panner: Visualize, position, and orient the listener and sound-sources in real-time
- Free updates!
- 175 presets to get you started
Samples (Headphones for best effect):
Demo & Specifications:
- Windows 7+: VST2 Win32 + x64, SSE2 enabled processor
- Mac OSX 10.7+: VST2/AU, SSE2 enabled processor
- Download Link (Demo restriction is brief silence every 30 sec)
- Alternative Link
- Alternative Link 2
- Visit our storefront for pricing info on all our products. To directly order, click below!
18 thoughts on “Muze: Binaural Reverb/ 3D Panner-Mixer Plugin”
[…] NuSpace Audioのサイトはこちら […]
[…] next iteration of the Muze plugin is live! Screen shot and workflow video […]
[…] Unleash the Twister! Our third reverb algorithm for the Muze plugin! […]
[…] the Muze plugin to version 1.1.3, adding a fourth reverb algorithm called Indigo to the […]
[…] the Muze plugin to version 1.1.4, adding a fifth reverb algorithm called Solaria to the […]
[…] the Muze plugin to version 1.1.5 with a more polished GUI for all reverb modes! Go textures and lighting […]
[…] dub/delay plugin, based on the 3D panner design from the Muze plugin. Launch date is sometime this […]
[…] the Muze plugin to version 1.1.6, adding a sixth reverb algorithm called Osmose to the […]
[…] tutorial/demo video on the different reverb modes of the Muze […]
[…] Audio announces Immerse, our 3D audio bundle containing the Muze and Aeko plugins for VST/AU. Craft immersive soundscapes, spacious patterns, lush reverbs, and 3D […]
[…] update for the Muze […]
[…] maintenance update for the Muze plugin combining hotfixes from v. […]
[…] a preset browser to the GUI for the Muze and Aeko plugins after several requests by Ableton Live users. Ambisonics encoding for Aeko coming […]
[…] Audio has updated Muze to version 1.2.0 and Aeko to version […]
[…] the 7th reverb mode to Muze and made performance upgrades to […]
[…] the 8th reverb mode to Muze! Only one more to […]
[…] update: Switched to a new and hopefully more readable font for the Muze and Aeko […]
[…] the 9th reverb mode (Neptune) to the Muze […]
LikeLiked by 1 person