Muze is multi-purpose VST/AU reverb plugin that combines a 3D audio mixer with a high quality binaural near & far field model. The mixer component enables tight control over the early spatial impression of the acoustic field while psychoacoustic models add essential directional cues to help localize sound; our reverb designs integrate with the binaural cues, giving appropriate contrast for the early spatial impression to sit in.
Muze supports up to 8 input channels with an additional ninth summation channel that doubles as a delay unit. Channels are associated with point sound-sources in an interactive graphical display and have separate processing paths that come together in a shared reverb component. Create whisper effects, wide impressions, impossible spaces. Up-mix mono sources into stereo/binaural. Virtualize 5.1+ to headphones by placing virtual speakers on the sound-stage. Switch to the panning mode for speaker setups.
- Multiple reverb algorithms (Velvet, Lime, Twister, Indigo, Solarium) model characteristics of specular/diffuse, discrete/echo, modulated, shimmered, and swelling reflections.
- 8 channel virtualization, each with automatable azimuth, elevation, and distance controls
- Adjustable listener controls for scaling interaural time delay and aligning yaw/pitch orientations
- Spin knob enables automatic head-rotation, unleashing new possibilities for different modulation effects
- Unique spatial-reverb designs integrate with the HRTF model, producing an immersive reverberant field.
- Reverb characteristics such as room size, sound depth, high frequency dampening/reverb times are automatable
- Delay unit integrates with the reverb, creating DUB-type effects
- Rendering modes togglable between binaural/panning processing
- All sampling rates supported for HRTFs
- Graphical display for visualizing sound-sources & listener position and orientations
- Updates are free
- 90+ presets to get you started
- Vocals by the talented Stephanie Kay (Stars Collide): Dry first, followed by alternating rotations along yaw and pitch axes for no-verb, no-verb near-field, small room, hall, diffuse hall, and cave
- Jazz instrumental by Maurizio Pagnutti (All The Gin Is Gone’ & ‘Bess): Dancing around instruments!
- Loopy spatial effects! (Dry-Reverb)
- Workflow / Automation / Mono-Source Demo:
Demo & Specifications:
- Windows 7+: VST2 Win32 + x64, SSE2 enabled processor
- Mac OSX 10.7+: VST2/AU, SSE2 enabled processor
- Download Link (Demo restriction is brief silence every 30 sec)
- Alternative Link
- Visit our storefront for pricing info on all our products. To directly order, click below!