Had a chance over the weekend to update the free Riviera plugin with an improved GUI, new stereo functions, and maintenance fixes. Enjoy!
Features for v. 1.3.0:
- New GUI!
- Added gain, stereo mid-side width, and left/right phase offset controls
- Smoother transition for mix knob
- Flush buffers/retriggers when reset within patterns/tracks
- Fixed possible crash in FLStudio when notify parameter change is on and automation curves are used while adjusting parameters in GUI
Hotfix for v. 1.3.0a:
- Fully flush buffers when reset called
- Changed default max FFT size to 4 blocks